Welcome to AIBusinessBlog.com (“the Blog”). We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. This Copyright Policy outlines our procedures for addressing claims of copyright infringement on the Blog.
- Copyright Ownership: a. The content published on the Blog, including articles, images, videos, and other materials, is protected by copyright laws and is the property of AIBusinessBlog.com and its contributors, unless otherwise stated. b. All rights not expressly granted in this Copyright Policy are reserved by AIBusinessBlog.com.
- Reporting Copyright Infringement: a. If you believe that any content on the Blog infringes upon your copyright, please notify us by providing the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
- Sufficient information to locate the material on the Blog (e.g., URL or specific identifying information).
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Action upon Receipt of a Valid Notice: a. Once we receive a valid copyright infringement notice, we will promptly investigate the claim and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. b. We may also contact the alleged infringer to provide them with an opportunity to respond to the notice and assert any rights they may have.
- Counter-Notification: If you believe that the material removed or disabled as a result of a copyright infringement notice is not infringing or that you have the authorization to use the copyrighted material, you may send us a counter-notification in writing. The counter-notification must include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and its location before removal or disabling.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which your address is located or, if outside the United States, that you consent to the jurisdiction of the courts located within the jurisdiction of the Blog’s location.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original copyright infringement notice or their agent.
- Repeat Infringers: AIBusinessBlog.com reserves the right to terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe upon others’ copyrights.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Copyright Policy, please contact us at Wole@aibusinessblog.com
Last updated: July 10, 2023